The Bold Academy program curriculum includes expert-led workshops, speaker visits, skill-building sessions, and once-in-a-lifetime immersion experiences that fall into the following categories:
- Self-awareness. Knowing yourself, your purpose, what to be true to, and when you’re at your best.
- Integrity. Behaving in a way that is consistent with your true self.
- Confidence. Overcoming societal expectations and being powerful and compassionate in who you really are.
- Risk-taking. Fluency in failure, experimentation, and iteration as the path to success.
- Resourcefulness. The ability to generate passion, money, resources, and manpower around an idea, cause, or project.
- Entrepreneurial Thinking. Learn how to turn your passion into a multi-million dollar business that makes a huge positive impact in the world and creates tremendous value for society (from someone who built a business to $48M in sales in his 20s).
- Strategy. Knowing how to draw clarity from chaos and make plans that work.
You’ll learn from a team of amazing mentors and inspirational speakers who will be flying in from around the world.
Just as importantly, you’ll learn from each other—a diverse and international group of 24 peers that have been hand selected by the Bold team. You’ll also be able to network with the 25 teams of world class social innovators and changemakers at the 2012 Unreasonable Institute (who all will live next door).